Wednesday 15 April 2009

A bit of what ya fancy

I found this really cute dress on a vintage site. I fell in love with it!
Unfortunately, it's already been sold :/


It's so cute!


I'm also liking this seasons one shoulder look, shown in this dramatic dress and tights combination by House of Holland. I think it gives a playful, quirky and edgy look. Those shoes are cute too!



I absolutely adore this from Alexander Wang's ready-to-wear collection. The relaxed, subtle tones are brilliant for spring and i love the casual blaser teamed up with the white, baggy T. Thumbs up from me!


Tarrah! xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Alexander Wang's collection was excellent-a lot of people say he didn't live up to his hype of last season, but I disagree.

    I love that first blue dress -great find:)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. House Of Holland Dress = Stellar

    ReplyDelete