Wednesday, 15 April 2009

A bit of what ya fancy

I found this really cute dress on a vintage site. I fell in love with it!
Unfortunately, it's already been sold :/


It's so cute!


I'm also liking this seasons one shoulder look, shown in this dramatic dress and tights combination by House of Holland. I think it gives a playful, quirky and edgy look. Those shoes are cute too!



I absolutely adore this from Alexander Wang's ready-to-wear collection. The relaxed, subtle tones are brilliant for spring and i love the casual blaser teamed up with the white, baggy T. Thumbs up from me!


Tarrah! xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Alexander Wang's collection was excellent-a lot of people say he didn't live up to his hype of last season, but I disagree.

    I love that first blue dress -great find:)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)

    The Stiletto Effect is partnering with chickdowntown.com and GIVING AWAY an "Elizabeth and James" Deconstructed Tee by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen to ONE LUCKY WINNER!

    To enter this Contest just visit my blog!

    PLEASE TAKE ATTENTION TO THE RULES.

    GOOD LUCK!

    Thanks
    xoxo
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  3. House Of Holland Dress = Stellar

    ReplyDelete